HIRING EVENT–COME SEE US Monday, 11/2/2020 – 11:30 am to 5:00 pm
“Every Hollywood production requires a talented cast of shining stars. Come join the cast of the all-new Planet Hollywood Observatory!”
Currently searching for DYNAMIC, ENERGETIC, and AMBITIOUS cast to join the team of the all-new Planet Hollywood Observatory.
Theseindividuals will need to have FOCUS, DRIVE, and the ABILITY to ensure 100% exceptional guest service. Planet Hollywood serves upwards of 3000 plus guests daily.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of high volume restaurant experience.
Quality People, Quality Methods, Quality Results every time!
About Us: With iconic destinations across the globe, each Planet Hollywood restaurant surrounds guests with a unique experience of the magic of Hollywood and provides each guest with a taste of American Pop Culture and cuisine. It’s an exciting world of movies and television costumes, set pieces, props, and more from your favorite blockbusters. Come join us for great food, big fun, and good times.
ob Type: Part-time
- High Volume Hosting: 2 years (Required)
- Full Service/Scratch Kitchen Restaurant: 2 years (Required)
- Orlando, FL 32836 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org