Late Night and Overnight Shifts Available
You’re the guest’s connection to the diner. Sure, you take food orders and keep drinks filled – but that’s only the beginning. You make our guests’ meals and their time here as perfect as possible – so they can sit back and enjoy a moment to relax without any worries at all.
A Denny’s Server has a “Guests First” attitude, responding to guests and coworkers in a timely, courteous, and respectful way while:
• Greeting and seating guests.
• Taking orders and delivering great food.
• Suggesting new menu items like our limited time offerings or flavored coffees.
• Receiving payment for the Cashier and making correct change.
• Willingly assisting team members without being asked.
• Helping to keep our restaurants clean, completing side work, and organizing supplies as needed.
• Providing total guest satisfaction.
Are you ready for an engaging, exciting, fast paced career as a Server? Are you looking to enhance your talents and GROW in the restaurant industry? We have open opportunities to train, develop and provide you with an amazing future as a part of our team. We need you!
What’s in it for you?
-Flexible schedules and shifts available.
-Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
-Training programs that are the best in the industry.
-Team members can also earn benefits, paid vacations, meal discounts, health/welfare benefits and a 401K savings program, depending on eligibility.
Denny’s, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless or age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran’s status, criminal background, or and other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Please apply on our website here: https://careers.dennys.com/
To apply for this job please visit careers.dennys.com.