The Front Desk Concierge Professional should be impeccably mannered & discreet. Greet visitors to property, verify and supply guided access to units, be the gatekeeper of the residences.
The Front Desk staff will have experience working in customer service with the ability to interact positively with individuals and take initiative in providing a high level of resident service and support.
This is a Fulltime Temporary position. The individual must be able to work days, evenings and weekends – flexible schedule is a must. Hourly rate is $14.00/hour.
- Greeting vendors, residents and their guests
- Coordinating all deliveries of packages, flowers, restaurant food
- Duties include controlling and monitoring security cameras
- Monitoring of building’s exterior doors, and maintaining a secure environment for our residents
- Monitoring and Controlling guest/vendor access to residential floors
- Collaborating with other building staff personnel, and ensure residents, and their guests needs are met
- Review daily front desk procedures and facilitate communication between unit owner, maintenance team and property management.
- Ensure all areas are maintained in a professional and clean manner during shift
- Follow all safety and security policies, programs and procedures
- Be able to handle crisis situations in the event of emergency and/or fire
- Be able to answer the telephone and speak clearly and professionally
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bilingual is a plus but must able to speak effectively in English and can communicate efficiently welcoming owners, guests, and vendors.
- Previous hospitality experience or similar Possession of excellent public communication skills
- Passion to work with people and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge (scanning, sending/receiving emails and email attachments), and must be able to understand written instructions, write activity and incident reports. Also, able to utilize Microsoft Office word, excel programs.
- Detail-oriented, team player, professional demeanor
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work alone if necessary
- Preferred experience is 2+ years’ experience working in a luxury Hotel and/or Luxury Condominium property in a Front Desk Professional role
- High School graduate
To apply for this job please visit www.associaonline.com.