Univision is seeking a talented Motion graphic designer based in Miami, FL proficient in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4d, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, detail-oriented, strong communication skills, strong eye for design and be tech-savvy. This role performs a wide range of duties with a unique blend of design, animation, and client communication. This individual’s main focus would be on high quality animation and team collaboration. Responsible for creating materials in a wide variety of formats in a for on-air, distribution, and social media with a focus on design. Create client-facing materials and oversees their projects from conception to completion as well as working with others to complete projects. Must be a true team-player, with an emphasis on quality and timeliness. Candidate most work well under pressure. The successful candidate will be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator, willing to learn and share ideas. Must be flexible on the schedule, be willing to work nights and weekends as well as holidays.
- Collaborate with Art Director / Assistant Art Directors and other colleagues.
- Take initiative on projects and deliver innovative solutions for Promotions, Distribution, and Special Projects
- Create graphics and projects for easy use by other team members and clients
- Adhere to brand guidelines and still push creative boundaries
- Work closely with producers, directors and other graphics designers to incorporate design assets into motion graphics.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in the field of motion graphic design.
- Expert proficiency using industry software applications, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4d.
- Excellent communication skills are crucial.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Willingness to take feedback/criticism and improve upon skills.
- Detail oriented, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with extremely tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have a current and evolving sense of design with an e xcellent eye for detail.
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude with a strong ability to over-communicate.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications simultaneously and budget restrictions .
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment for multiple key stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit corporate.univision.com.