Warehouse Forklift Operators maneuver powered industrial equipment to move cases and pallets and put them into their assigned slots in the warehouse. They move product from the receiving dock to reserve locations. As pick locations are emptied by Warehouse Selectors, the Warehouse Forklift Operators replenish them, pulling product from reserve locations. The Warehouse Forklift Operators take care to rotate inventory using the most dated inventory first. Furthermore, the Warehouse Forklift Operators help maintain a clean warehouse and sweep out empty slots. Occasionally, they fill in for the Warehouse Selectors, and other positions, as business needs demand.
The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- be at least 18 years old or at least 19 years old for positions in Alabama
- ability to work nights
- ability to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- successfully complete a Work Attitude Survey
- obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- ability to lift a minimum of 67 pounds
- ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- ability to bend, stoop, and twist
- ability to operate a pallet truck or forklift without any part of his or her body exposed outside of the operator compartment
- ability to stack product of varying weights
- ability to work under strict time requirements
- ability to read, write, and identify and verify numbers
- ability to interpret, understand, and follow instructions.
Address: 100 N.E. 183Rd St